Total Pageviews

Friday, April 19, 2013

The game plan

I've been crazy busy since my fallow up apt with Dr.C. Haven't had the time to post all the exciting things that have been going on and will be happening.. Turns out we are on full mode IUI!!!! I just had to wait for my period to show up and on day 3 started my injections!! It was my birthday yesterday and my friend flew down from Ontario on the 17th at 9:30am to spend 6 days with me. Haven't seen her in over a year so we have alot of catching up to do and so I haven't been on here to blog and report the lastest news. The next couple of days are packed filled with sight seeing and driving around for hours to go see a bunch of fun museums and attractions so I will try and post when I can and elaborate more about my journey and experience threw IUI and injectables. Here's 2 little pictures to show just how much fun we're having haha!

The hopeful infertile Mrs.White (keeping fingers crossed)

 In Banff... We took the Gondola to the top of  Mount Sulphur.. 
Amazing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment