Total Pageviews

Monday, May 6, 2013

In my two weeks wait period..

I'm in my two weeks wait period... 
So incredibly happy and grateful to finally be at this point in our journey. 
I have to admit though, this two weeks wait period is eating me alive!
It consumes my dreams, I day dream about how I would feel seeing those two lines show up.. 
Those two lines I've yet to ever experience. 
I keep busy with work, doing crafts, watching Netflix, playing with my dog and so on,
 but it's still always in the back of my mind naturally :) 
Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Today I'm 3DP-IUI

I have blood work to do at 7DP-IUI (May10)
Then again on 16DP-IUI (May19) if AF hasn't shown up yet.
My 2ww (14DP-IUI) is on May17 (my bestie's bday!)
KEEPING ALL FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!

2ww-egg-meet-sperm-please-work-infertility

The Infertile Mrs.White

No comments:

Post a Comment