Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day .. aka Infertile's worst day of the year.

Happy Mothers Day to all you lady's who want to be mothers more then anything but infertility keeps knocking you down.. don't see this day as another year failed.. see it as another year stronger and another year closer to hopefully becoming a mom you know you've always been inside. I'm in your shoes, I feel for you. This holiday is a dreadful one since we keep getting pushed aside.. One day.. that's all I can say.. To all my friends, loved ones and new moms.. you all deserve a day of pampering because it's definitely the hardest job out there. I might be a bitter, jealous, envious, cranky infertile this time of year but I know how hard you all work at motherhood and I say ''keep up the good job!'' because your child notices, your husband/boyfriends notice and everyone around notice. Mothers are the glue that holds a family together. I might not be a mom right now, but I've always been one at heart.

dreaming-of-being-a-mother-infertility-hurts


The Infertile Mrs.White
*tear..

No comments:

Post a Comment