Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 16, 2014

CD12 Menopur 150iu D10

Guess who injected herself tonight!! 

Yep, that's right, I worked till late and I didn't have a choice to suck it up and do it myself. 
I feel pretty stupid for not trying before.. it oddly hurt alot less doing it myself, no idea why! 
The burn was definitively still very much present but I pushed threw it and I think having control over how fast the flow of medicine is going into me made a huge difference.. 

Tomorrow night I shall attempt to inject myself again.. Hoping tomorrow is my last Menopur injection!! I have my Follow up #3 on Saturday morning and I'm really hoping to trigger that night!! Keeping fingers crossed they keep growing at a good rate and get stronger each day.. (I want them nice and strong for trigger time!)


This is today's picture of yesterday's injection area. 
It's so weird, I don't get bruises like I did with the Gonal-F, 
instead I get red spots, they usually last 2 days then go away. 
Not the best picture, kinda hard taking a selfie of my stomach area! :P



No comments:

Post a Comment