Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 9, 2014

CD5 Menopur 150iu D3

Injection day 3 looked like this. 


Once again I rushed home from work for hubby to inject me before he leaves for work. Today's injection went better then the first 2. I don't know if it's because my brain and body know better what to expect and reacts accordingly or if it's because we were in a rush to inject cause hubby was going to be late I didn't really have time to psych myself out it just kinda all happened quick and before I knew it he was gone and I was on the couch relaxing with my dogs watching Netflix. Half an hour later I def could feel something was going on in my ovaries.. This feeling reminds me that the pain from the injection is worth it because it's working. 

I'm so curious to know how much my follicles grow everyday from each injection and I'm really wondering how many injection days I'll need for this cycle. Iui 1 and 2 were around 16 injection days but with low Gonal-f dosages. Never tried Menopur before let alone 150iu of meds so I'm real curious and lookin forward to our first follow up on Sunday! 

The Infertile but hopeful Mrs.White.  

No comments:

Post a Comment