Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 1, 2014

12DP-IUI

Alright so the verdict is I was too impatient to wait to poas so I did with my cheapies on day 7, 9 and 11 post iui and again this morning. All were clearly marked NEGATIVE.

I really don't know how I let my guards down this time around. You'd think id know better it being my 8th time around with meds and 3rd with injections. I really don't know why I thought this time things would magically work for us. This cycle was not fun harsher injections harsher trigger shot and added progesterone twice a day. 

Yesterday my breast stopped to hurt and that's when I panicked. I was mixed between maybe it's a good thing means AF isn't coming? But then I was like crap that means I have no pregnancy symptoms what so ever right now. I tossed and turned all night thinking what now. I know I still have up to day 14 to get a proper reading but still the test I took this morning is Clearblue and it's supposed to detect 4 days Before missed period. 

I guess I get to watch once again both my best friend and friend go threw their second pregnancy while I sit on the side lines crying once more. I really thought this was it.. Finally our chance at pregnancy.. At a baby... A family. I really don't know what's next and that hurts really bad right now. At least before we knew we had up to 3 iui's we were ready to try in order to make sure we knew what my right dosages would be. I'm starting to think the issue is with egg meets sperm. I don't want to do another iui. This one we had the right cocktail and the whole process went really well so why make my body go threw all the hell I put it threw for nothing... For another measly 20% chance that never seems to be on my side :( 

The only option I see next for us is IVF. Just need to somehow find $10 000 + + + in order for a maybe pregnancy. Ughhhh. 

I feel like I'm in a bad dream that's playing on repeat :(


The Infertile Mrs.White

No comments:

Post a Comment